• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Does anyone know who manufactures this truck topper/cap ?

John A. Ludwig

Reaction score
Does anyone know who manufactures this truck topper/cap ? See attached picture.

Thanks

Capture.PNG

It's an A.R.E. RT series that they apparently don't produce anymore. There's a TW series that is a high rise cap, but not the same. A Leer 122 is another option, and there is a couple others I came across I'm my search.

Thank you so much for your reply. I love the look and wish they still made it. Apparently nobody else did. I've looked at the TW and the 122 but they both have framed windows and doors.....they just don't look as nice.

Thank you so much for your reply. I love the look and wish they still made it. Apparently nobody else did. I've looked at the TW and the 122 but they both have framed windows and doors.....they just don't look as nice.
The single piece window is much cleaner.

I called and asked, the molds have been destroyed as the model was discontinued. Must not have been a big seller when it was available.

I called around, and was even referred to a guy down in Iowa, and he had never heard of that model series. There may be a used one out there, but it's going to take a lot of phone calls to find it.

Last edited:
Back