• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dodge truck trim needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brier_John

Reaction score
Contact seller
Brand new here, first post. 1979 W200 club cab adventurer SE. Two tone green outside with Green and Turqoise interior. Bucket seats with a cooler center console minus the inside cooler liner.

I am looking for the thin side chrome strip and spear for the drivers front fender and the last bit on the drivers side rear spear. I am also looking for either a AM/FM/CB setup or an AM/FM/8 track.

The interior trim is complete on this truck but all cracked up in many places. Not sure any trucks from this vintage have intact trim, but if I can find it I am looking. I am doing a light restoration to make it a driver. Neat old truck. Looking forward to hearing from other members more experienced with these Mopar rigs. I usually work on late 80'2 to mid 90's Fords

Found a 1972 Adventurer on Craigslist. $500 for the truck, but no title. I talked the kid into just selling the two side trim parts and had them in my hands when his dad came out and put the kybosh on even selling these parts. "all or nothing". Anybody need a rusty standard cab W200 power wagon missing a little trim? http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5007312693.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back