• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>> Dodge rebuilt 518 overdrive trans <<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm doing a little spring cleaning and I'm selling a few thing's to make room for my next project . Most of the parts will be for 80's Dodge truck's up to 93 and it will be a variety of things from glove box's to fenders and doors . I'll post them as I get the stuff together and take some pictures of them . To start with here's a rebuilt 518 overdrive tran's with low low mile's on it before I pulled it out of the truck . It's got about seven thousand mile's on it and I was hanging on to it to do a 727 to 518 swap on my 79 but I've got the 79 up for sale and it look's like I wount be needing it after all . I've allso got the 360 converter to go with it if you need it . I'm allso selling both front and rear drive shaft's out of the Ramcharger the trany came from just in case someone else is thinking about doing this swap . This trany cost about $1500 to rebuild but you can have it for only $850 . Because of what it will probably cost to ship I'd rather have the buyer pick it up but will concider shipping it . You can contact me at myoldparts@hotmail.com . IMG_1021.jpgIMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg I remember seeing some AC stuff when I was going thu my inventory , I'll check this weekend and let you know . Were'nt you looking for a Ram head hood ornament to ?

IMG_1036.jpg

Sorry "RCADDict" I don't have though's AC line's .

Hey what kinda car you got there? I see a high back bench and by looking at the top part of the door I would say it has to be a Dart/Duster/Demon/Scamp. So what year is it? You can share pics here we don't mind.

lol , Good eye Corey . I had to go back to the picture to see what you were talking about . Thats the wife's 70 Dart that we decided to put up for sale ( that & my 79 Step Side ) so I can pick up a 41 Willys project a freind of mine has . Were gunna be selling it as a roller bacause the motor thats in it neads rebuilding and we want to keep the motor & trany anyway's . It was originaly a 340 / 4 speed car but the original motor & trans was long gone well before we got it . Sometime this week I'll post some pictures of the Dart & my 79 in the for sale section so you can check it out .

Very nice. I am wanting an all out project when I get the truck where I like it. Probably a 2nd gen Barracuda notchback or a 72 Scamp.

Just to let you guy's know , The 518 is now sold and thank's to anyone I talked to . I will be posting some of the other 80's Dodge Truck parts I have for sale as soon as I can get the time to post them with pictures . Some of them off the top of my head are thing's like glove box's ( two red one blue ) , fenders , hoods , doors , bumpers ( front & rear but both step & tows are sold ) , One Ram hood ornament ( pictured ) , cross style grill center , chrome trim for short beds & Ramchargers , and a whole lot more . As well as an H-Code 70 Dart being sold without a motor or trany and my 79 step thats a turn key Truck . It's time to clean house and make room for my next project I have lined up and make room for more Dodge truck parts to come in . Maybe this time I'll be a little more organized ! LOL

I just pick up an 84 prospector with a 318. I want to swap in a 518 which i have. You mentioned you had planned on doing the swap on your 79. What were you plans for the trans mount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back