• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Diesel Solutions Module for Cummins engines

moparsteve649

Reaction score
Contact seller
Performance module for 2007 -2012 6.7 Cummins Diesel, New never installed! Cost $500.00 Will sell for $350.00 + shipping I sold the trk. is reason for selling! This unit was made in the U.S.A. Can increase the horsepower up to 35% and up to 1.5 M.P.G. File too large for this site! Can send pics. if interested!

Performance module for 2007 -2012 6.7 Cummins Diesel, New never installed! Cost $500.00 Will sell for $350.00 + shipping I sold the trk. is reason for selling! This unit was made in the U.S.A. Can increase the horsepower up to 35% and up to 1.5 M.P.G. File too large for this site! Can send pics. if interested!
Price reduced to! $300.00 shipping included

I'll try! Files too large! Send me an e/m address I will send them or text to you either way is ok! my e/m is

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try! Files too large! Send me an e/m address I will send them or text to you either way is ok! my e/m is
E mail address removed. They are not allowed on the site for security reasons. Photos on your phone? I phone? You can Google instructions on how to reduce them. There are sites you upload the photo to and reduce it and then save it in a smaller format.

Steve I am not interested in your module. I am a moderator here and I am trying to help you upload photos. Your's are too large and need to be made smaller.

Back