• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Deer!

HALIFAXHOPS

Beerening at its best!
Reaction score
Well the kid hi a deer today coming home from work, took out the fender, headlight and hood. Could have been worse, no airbag deployed.

Could have been much worse, she could have gotten Takataed! It still runs and drive fine, no frame damage I can see. Pretty messed up though the way the deer are this year they seem really crazy this fall. I think the dog might have gotten kicked by one the other day. Harley saw one in the field and took off after it. Seemed ok when she came back but seems like she got kicked or brused on the back hind area. Give it another day and see what happens.

Could have been much worse, she could have gotten Takataed! It still runs and drive fine, no frame damage I can see. Pretty messed up though the way the deer are this year they seem really crazy this fall. I think the dog might have gotten kicked by one the other day. Harley saw one in the field and took off after it. Seemed ok when she came back but seems like she got kicked or brused on the back hind area. Give it another day and see what happens.

She, my bad.

Back