• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND dash/instrument cluster trim/bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodgrain? Not woodgrain? AC? Non AC? with or w/o 4wd indicator?
There were a couple different ones.
are you wanting the lens for the gauges themselves? (I could actually use one of those, for same series truck) or the outer trim with the louvers/blockoffs?
Im actually gonna be looking for those same pieces as I go to swaps this coming year for my 85, , Indy/ the beginning of March, will probably be the 1st of season for me.... unless Roesch has theirs in Feb. That one's been on again/off again the last handful of years. if I see 2 nice ones I'll grab both/ if not asking kings ransoms for them....
and can check my local junkyard next time I go, as they have 8-10 80s Dodge trucks out there
and I think my son was saying they recently got a couple of "fresh" ones.....

FACEPLATE, Instrument Panel
Black
4216881 1 w/o A/C
4216882 1 w/A/C
Woodgrain
4216880 1 w/A/C
4216879 1 w/o A/C

4216880 is what you need

What are you willing to spend and how long can you wait? I may have one and when I find it, I can post a picture to see if it's what you are looking for. But you're going to have to wait until late January.

I can wait. I have other work to do on the truck. The one in the truck is fine, but I want to modify one and install a "driving computer" in that little cubby hole above the heater/AC controls. I just might ruin the piece.

So are you looking for a "Guinea pig" bezel you can experiment with and sacrifice if needed?
How big is the computer thing? Would it fit in the cubby hole (2wd) or where the 4wd light would be in those trucks?

If you had a flat surface would it mount flush to that, or would you need some sort of "shelf" for it to sit on? If it would mount flush just by cutting a hole in the fade maybe you'd be better to start-with a 4wd version as they have a flat face for the "4wd" light where the 2wd cubby hole is. Just thinking out loud here.
Phone's dying, just got the low battery warning. . Be back later

Don, this is a wanted post, so if you want to discuss this lets take it to a pm, or start a new thread.

I can wait. I have other work to do on the truck. The one in the truck is fine, but I want to modify one and install a "driving computer" in that little cubby hole above the heater/AC controls. I just might ruin the piece.
It's got a storage bin in that little compartment. You need something closer to a 90's model.

If you haven't found one as yet, I have one. It's out of an 87/88 W150. If interested pm me.

101_3757.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back