1. Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dismiss Notice

Crutchfield anyone?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Systems, Navigation, Satellite Radio' started by Super-bee_ski, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Super-bee_ski

Super-bee_skiWell-Known Member

So:
    For "Old Lucky", my dearly beloved 1988 Toyota Pickup I purchased a Crutchfield Kit consisting of a new Pioneer radio/cd/USB port unit.
    Included with the kit was a hand held remote control unit.

Installation: EASY
    Quality of Kit: Excellent
    Shipping & Handling: Excellent
    Knowledge of sales technician: Excellent
    Sound from unit: Excellent

BUT:, Ha Ha...I'm getting old now and I have difficulty reading the "Small Numbers" and "INFO" BUTTONS
    YES: the new stuff is designed for the "Kids" of today with their "Keen Eyesight"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 747mopar

747moparWell-Known Member

They're never the cheapest route but their knowledgeable staff, customer service and products make them a great place to deal with. I have a nice sterio in the Charger (digital media player, 2 amps, 2 - 6 1/4's, 2 - 6X9's and a 10" woofer) that they helped me with. Wasn't planning on buying from them but after talking to some sweetheart on the phone that new her stuff I felt compelled to return the favor and send some business their way. Good experience

• Druid318

Druid318Member

I've had good luck with them as well. As far as price goes, the list price is usually higher than amazon etc, but they offer some good deals on the extra stuff you need for the install. Last purchase I made would have been cheaper buying the whole kit from them.

Last purchase I made there were some polk audio speakers. Sounded great.