• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Crap! I'm a noob again....

Revhendo

Reaction score
Howdy ya'll,
Of course I'm Revhendo. You might remember me from such famous places as ForABodiesOnly or maybe even ForBBodiesonly. Just signed in here and will get the whole profile and avatar thing straightened out in due time.

I have a 76 GMC Sierra Grande long bed that's been my mostly daily and parts chaser for over 8 years now. Got it for free, just had to throw in a engine that I had laying around. With the exception of catching on fire once and the fuel gauges never being quite trustworthy, it has never let me down.

The other truck in the herd is my better half's 88 Grand Wagoneer. It's one sturdy beast of a truck. Got some plans for that one. So far it has just been maintaining it and adding a 3" lift.

Rev.

Welcome! You'll find there's a lot of us FABO guys over here. I bought a 77 Sierra Grande long bed brand new back in 77. Had a 400 in it, was a great truck.

Welcome aboard Rev :drum:I bet you know who I am ??? just me :boxing: now to go looking for a picture of the wagoneer :welcome:

Welcome aboard Rev :drum:I bet you know who I am ??? just me :boxing: now to go looking for a picture of the wagoneer :welcome:

Crap! I haven't posted pics yet. Haven't done a signature. No avatar. The man on the hill is gonna come down and kick my bumper. Reckon I bess get on it....

Crap! I haven't posted pics yet. Haven't done a signature. No avatar. The man on the hill is gonna come down and kick my bumper. Reckon I bess get on it....
Cool avatar Rev :party: a gall kissing a pouch :humble: Good to see you with us.

Welcome. Where are the pics??

Got my avatar going. (My pooch and my youngest, 16 at the time I think). I also managed to get a pic of the Jeep up. Still working on a few more Jeep pics and a few of the ol DD GMC. Can't seem to get the signiture going, but all in due time.

Welcome Rev

Yeah everytime I see your avatar I wish I was a dog... I know I'm sick lol

Back