• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Crap here we go again

Moparwendell

Reaction score
well I know some of you guys are used to this but the snow has began to fall here in Iowa and now just like every year I'm thinking about all the crap I wanted/needed to get done outside before this started and I have but dammit I did do some really fun stuff this year too and it's been this way every year for a long time and I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks the same way

Your preaching to the quire Wendell . I go thru this every year myself and I'm out there in the last minute freezing my butt off trying to get everything done before the snow starts flying . Summers are just too darn short !

Yes they are and I figured there were a lot of us in the same boat I even had to go in to work and put the rest of our snow removal equipment together then did snow removal but my choice overtime or I can use it as comp time

Barely got anything done to the house this summer, fall went entirely to fast and still have concrete to pour. Guess I will be heating a hut to pour footings this winter. Been building the new house for 6 years now and its still not closed in. Yea time travels to fast.

I knew that most of us car guys are alike lol the one I didn't get done was all my gutter up on my shop but there's always next spring lol

I got landscaping done, and sat on looking at my Polara's engine woes. Found a burnt wire I'd missed a couple times. Still haven't ordered a new set and the only wore I had probably got burnt right away. Didn't do squat to my Dart, but for a couple of reasons I'm not too pissed at myself. Rebuilt the carb on truck and hearing it run so smoothly was awesome to hear after sitting for a few years. Just need to find or build a 440 for it and swap axles and throw in a lift. Yeah, that's it. Now I just need to find a multi carbed intake...

Winters may not that harsh in Vegas but the summers are just way too hot. Imagine that I have to use a pot holder just to open the door of my truck.

Going to hang the snow plow and wait.... I guess there is a storm coming tomorrow into Monday.

Back