• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Concert time!

LocuMob

Fluid Technician
Reaction score
Going to (well I'm actually here already) the Zac Brown Band concert tonight at Target Field. Saw him a few years back and had a good time, Laura loves him and wanted to go again, who am I to say no? The opening band is playing a song by 4 Non Blondes. Never would have expected that. Wow, the whole crowd is singing along. Hotel 3 blocks away, should be a fun night!

It was awesome! The stage was out in center field and we we between the dugout and home plate in the stands, so now I appreciate those big screens!

Played a good mix of old and new songs, some I wouldn't have expected, they showed a lot of diversity. They played Van Morrison'a Into the Mystic, a very funky Baba O'reilly from The Who, and Prince's Let's Go Crazy. A fitting tribute for the man from Minnesota.

Plenty of short dresses and cowboy boots on the ladies, I didn't look at people as much as I should have. Next time. Sorry gals, didn't pay attention to the fellas, but tight jeans ain't manly.

Back