• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Club cab interior

TopHat

Reaction score
The latest addition to my fleet is a 93 D350 club cab. The passengers seat was unbolted when I bought it. I saw the seat "pedestal?" and didn't think anything about it. Now after looking, it seems the seat hinges forward like a Ramcharger for rear access. I am missing the hinge and latch. Are these parts the same as used in a Ramcharger? Anybody reproduce these parts? I looked t LMC and found the gas shock that holds the seat up, but none of the brackets or latches.

Had a 79 Club D300 and an 84 Ram Charger and iirc, the latches looked the same in both. Don't know if anyone has them available but you might try Ebay or one of the truck pages on Facebook. There seems to be a pretty good supply still of this generation truck out there.....

you might try Ebay or one of the truck pages on Facebook
Tin Grille Dodge Trucks is a group I belong to, there's tons of parts for sale. They can also help verify that the seats are the same, pretty sure Dodge only had one flip forward seat, but you never know.

Back