• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Classic 1955 Dodge Hemi Panel Wagon

HowardBishop

Reaction score
I'm selling my rust-free 1955 Dodge Panel Wagon. It was restored in 1995 and sat in a heated garage in Northern California for 22 years.....until the owner passed and I bought it. It has always been a high desert truck and very solid. I've been able to trace most of its history.
It was a 271 Red Ram Hemi, Job-Rated panel Wagon, which was changed to a Chrysler 440 motor until it blew and then changed back to the Red Ram Hemi. It has the two speed automatic transmission. It has power steering. It was 95% restored and then the owner switched his time to restoring a Dodge Power Wagon. It has the original dual spotlights and rare-trim package with side chrome-stainless trim and locking glovebox. So far it is painted, re-upholstered front and rear, has a tilt-wheel, bucket seats and Centerline wheels and radial tires. It needs an antenna and the spotlights need re-wiring. The power steering unit is leaking. It is not perfect but a great platform to complete for show or advertising. It starts, stops, runs, is registered and insured. I have shown it twice.
Price $23,500. I am open to negotiations....and reasonable offers.
Contact Howard by PM
Bishop, California

IMG_8276.JPG

IMG_8278.JPG

IMG_8284.JPG

IMG_8286.JPG

IMG_8283.JPG

IMG_8279.JPG

IMG_8277.JPG

Last edited:
Looking for the right buyer for my 1955 Dodge Panel Wagon. I'm posting a new price
of $22,500. This could be an advertising platform for a Dodge Dealership or a business. It was made to be a driver....and it sits too much. Contact me through a PM.
Thanks
HowardBishop

Back