• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Carlisle Pics

kork340

Reaction score
Here's some pics of trucks from Carlisle this weekend.

SAM_0837.JPG

SAM_0838.JPG

SAM_0839.JPG

SAM_0840.JPG

SAM_0842.JPG

SAM_0843.JPG

SAM_0844.JPG

SAM_0845.JPG

SAM_0846.JPG

SAM_0847.JPG

Last ones. Sorry I didn't get more. Wife and I went down the hill and never ventured back up. It was very hot but was a good show.

SAM_0858.JPG

SAM_0859.JPG

SAM_0860.JPG

SAM_0861.JPG

SAM_0862.JPG

SAM_0913.JPG

Thanks for the pics! I was supposed to go but due to miscommunication, and then unexpected home repairs completely killing it, I wasn't able to. I hope to be there next year.

Dam , It sure must have been nice seeing all those Dodge trucks in one place ! There was a "few" that I wouldn't mind seeing in my own driveway . ;)

Yes sir, Bear. It is always a good show and seems like more trucks each year too. I hope you can make it down some year. We could talk in person instead of just on here and emails haha.

Yes sir, Bear. It is always a good show and seems like more trucks each year too. I hope you can make it down some year. We could talk in person instead of just on here and emails haha.
I keep saying next year , next year , but I never seem to make it for some reason . It would be great if I did , something tells me that we'd get along "real" good . :cool:

Here are a few at MOPARMITCH's spots. The wife went for a helcat ride and was willing to get back in the two hour ride to go again! I am the short guy!

IMG_2946.JPG
IMG_2953.JPG
IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

Your not short , your just vertically challenged Hops ! ;)

You guys kill me!!!!! LOL ones vertivally challenged and the other is somewhere in between the jolly green giant LOL

I looked at all those pics of the trucks and DAMN that red Dodge '78 Adventurer D200 with the 572 Hemi in GAWD I BET THATS FUN!!!!! -I'd LOVE that same engine in my '67.....:woot:

Back