• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Bracket to mount dual dash speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

'74 Sport

Reaction score
Contact seller
Some of you are also members of one of Joey's other MOPAR-related websites, like FABO, FBBO, or FEBO, and have probably seen the brackets I sell to replace the old 4"x10" single-cone dash speaker with a pair of modern two-way speakers. I have recently developed a new bracket for Dodge trucks and Ramchargers.

These brackets are water-jetted from 0.080" sheet aluminum, mount in the original speaker location, and come with two 3" holes that work with many major brands of 3.5" or 4" two-way speakers which you provide. See the attached photos of an example Ramcharger installation (the prototype was cut from a street sign which explains the bright colors.)

Please send me a PM here if you are interested in buying one or if you need more information. I sell them for $26 each, shipped to any of the US lower 48, or $27 to Canada. If you need more than one bracket, I'll let you have the second or subsequent ones for only $20 each.

As always, Joey, thanks for the free ad space,
Jerry
Bracket - Ramcharger top (small).jpgBracket - Ramcharger bottom (small).jpg

Bracket - Ramcharger bottom (small).jpg

Bracket - Ramcharger top (small).jpg

Here are a couple of pics of the dual-speaker brackets...
SL373315.JPGSL373320.JPG
As you can see, they fit like a glove to replace the old single-cone speaker. Add your own pair of two-way speakers and mount the assembly right in the original location.

SL373315.JPG

SL373320.JPG

If you would like to place an order for one of my dual-speaker brackets, I developed a form you can FILL OUT HERE to give me all the necessary vehicle, shipping, and payment preference information.

I still have a few of these brackets available, in case you might be ready to upgrade your sound system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back