• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Bluetooth Operated Lift Kit

dustytones

Reaction score
Have you guys seen this cool bluetooth operated lift kit at this year's SEMA? Forgot to take a picture of it when I dropped. Saw this on 4 Wheel Online's Facebook page.

Check out this video:
Any Level Lift

I don't know . The guy say's the pinion angle's stay good at the axles , but I'm wondering how they stay at a safe angle at the transfer case ?

Only lifts the body and no improvement to suspension travel. Got to ask why? 60000 dollar truck and a 14000 dollar lift is way to ridicules here.

Only lifts the body and no improvement to suspension travel. Got to ask why? 60000 dollar truck and a 14000 dollar lift is way to ridicules here.
What!? I didn't watch the video, but that doesn't sound too safe. That must be a solid system to keep the body firmly attached to the frame. If I spend 74000 on a truck it will be an SRT-10, and I know I'll probably never get one of those.

It lifts the frame from the suspension much like a scissors jack. Looked as stupid to me as jumping beans on hydraulics.

Back