• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Austin's 1990 F-Superduty - Project: Back off or I'll back up!

Austin

Reaction score
I acquired this sucker on a trade back in December of last year. All she was to need was a paint job - nothing big... NOT!

Starting with the basics -
2 owners before me - the first owning up to 100k, the second to 130k. All documentation, receipts, service schedules, etc have been saved and now live in my filing drawer. 133k original miles on her 7.3!

When I got her she had 4 new tires and a pickup bed. For those of you that don't know about the F-Superduty, it came w/o a bed factory for the owner to place a utility bed on. The suspension is beefier, the rear axle sits 4 inches back, and the only engine options were the 7.3 IDI or a 460.

As I sit here typing this 6, count em, 6 months after beginning paint, she's almost done! Of course, I can't just add paint - more mods had to come into play!

Enough with my rambling - pics!

IMG_8050.jpg

PB102493.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

IMG_8049.jpg

Lovin that super duty . I got 1 too same year but it's crew cab . She's broke right now , and I wished it wasn't . Sure could use it right now . Couldn't help but notice your milage on it . Keep her in consistant oil changes and you may catch up with mine,439,000 .

Your truck is looking good. You'll need some polished aluminum Alcoa's wheels to set it off yet.

Hey thats gonna be a nice truck once you get it done of course like j-miller said some alcoa's will set it up and keep us posted lol...

Back