• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anyone brew beer?

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I started brewing beer a few years ago after I retired. I started with a Mr. Beer kit and went from there. My latest and probably best batch is a chocolate orange stout I finished around the holidays. I am sipping on a oatmeal stout as we speak.

chocolate Orange Stout8.jpg

I don't brew my own, but my brother did for a few years. One of his house-mates was stealing his homebrew for a while. When my brother found out, he made a very special batch.
Each bottle had a rather generous quantity of liquid laxative added to it. Tasteless and colorless, it worked great. Apparently this guy was supplying his own friends with my brother's homebrew for a while.
The beer had enough laxative to give about a 20-30 minute head-start...then it was a medium paced canter to the toilet. Beer stopped going missing after a while. True story. :)

I don't brew my own, but my brother did for a few years. One of his house-mates was stealing his homebrew for a while. When my brother found out, he made a very special batch.
Each bottle had a rather generous quantity of liquid laxative added to it. Tasteless and colorless, it worked great. Apparently this guy was supplying his own friends with my brother's homebrew for a while.
The beer had enough laxative to give about a 20-30 minute head-start...then it was a medium paced canter to the toilet. Beer stopped going missing after a while. True story. :)
Ouch! The old X Lax deal. Not good. Are you in Australia or New Zealand?

WTH?? I hit Like and both Like and Dislike pop up, can get rid of Like but not the Dislike.......... Suxx.:drinks: Funny and righteous addition to the brew.

WTH?? I hit Like and both Like and Dislike pop up, can get rid of Like but not the Dislike.......... Suxx.:drinks: Funny and righteous addition to the brew.
Thanks. Don't worry...I wear the DISLIKE's like a badge of honour. :cool:

Damn phone. The buttons are too close together. LOL
Phone?? Websites are too much of a pain on a mini computer. I use a standard qwerty keyboard and still have the occasional issue with buttons too close together/too far apart, of course those issues are greatly exacerbated when I get a snootful. This old dog resists as long as he can. :happy::confused:

I'm a little late to this party. I don't brew but I drink beer daily; but only for the last 50 years or so! :drinks:

Back