• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>> Anybody Know what this "Roll Bar" go's to ? <<<<<

bear

Reaction score
I just posted this question on the Dodge section , but I thought I'd ask it here just in case it went to another make of truck .....I got this roll bar with the 97 Dodge Ram Sport I bought a couple of month's ago . It was'nt installed in the truck and I was going to install it but I found another one that I liked better . So know I'm gunna put it up for sale and I'd like to try to figure out what it went to first . It's got peddastill's mounted on the bottom that look's like it would go down to the frame and it's just shy of 56" at it's widest point of the main loop ( the mounting plate's ) . IMG_0986.jpgIMG_0983.jpgIMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

Did it fit your 97 Dodge Ram Sport ?

IMG_0979.jpgYes ( Kinnda ) , I would have to have cut the pedastill's off because they would'nt have lined up with the frame rail's and the only other thing I would of had to do is fab up a box ( kinnda ) to go on the inner fenders in the bed because the inner tube over hung them just a little bit . The inner tube lined up on the curve of the inner fender . I have a double tube roll bar on my sport now but it has a single kicker bar that fit's right over the inner fenders perfect . Sorry this is the best picture I got of the roll bar I've got in there now .

IMG_0979.jpg

Back