• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Alignment process.

Littlered89

Reaction score
I may have this post in the wrong place and there may already be an answer out there somewhere.

I have an 89 d100 and I replaced everything underneath. Now I need to do an alignment. I looked online but I don't have good luck with that. Anyone here know the process and what bolt does what to get my alignment done? I did find the specs but everything I find about the process is just for toe.

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Did you change the upper control arm bushings or move the cam bolts for the upper arm? Even if they only set the toe in it would be best to have it aligned. The upper control arm cam bolts move it in and out for camber and caster adjustment

Yes I replaced everything. Upper and lower arms, bushings and hardware. I just need to get it good enough to drive to the alignment shop.

You may be able to use a level against the side wall of the tire to get the camber close enough, I would just set it level. Use a measuring tape to set the toe close enough, 0 to 1/16th toe in

Back