• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

WANTED A/C relays for a 1980 d150

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldfolksmopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello, I have been looking for the relays for my a/c unit. It must be specific to the 1980 model d150 truck with air. There are two relays on the drivers side inside fender. one for a/c compressor and the other I believe is for the WOT compressor cut out. I really need these two relays. The wiring for each relay has 3 wires. Each connector has 3 round prongs that plug into the relays. Actually, the relay has the 3 round prongs. The prongs are in line with each other. I have tried traditional relays and can't get them to work.

Please check your stock and find me these relays. Maybe one of you know where I could find these relays online.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Larry

Last edited:
Any pictures that you can share?
Hey kiwigtx, I do not have the relays but I have the connectors. I will get a picture of those. Maybe it will help. Thanks, I didn't think this would be such a big deal, but it is. I cannot find any info on these relays.

Here are the connectors that go to the two relays I am looking for. These relays are on the inner fender on the drivers side. I'm hoping someone has these relays or where I can get them. Many thanks for any help.

20190707_113511.jpg

20190707_113526.jpg

They look very like the connectors Dad yanked off his 84 D150 with the rest of his emissions junk. The boxes are still hanging on the inner fender. Didn't think they had anything to do with A/C.

Kinda like this yere......
upload_2019-7-10_20-45-58.png

Last edited:
They look very like the connectors Dad yanked off his 84 D150 with the rest of his emissions junk. The boxes are still hanging on the inner fender. Didn't think they had anything to do with A/C.

Kinda like this yere......
View attachment 15466
Good morning 500. Wow those are the closest things I've seen. I don't think they are the same as what I had, but are they for sale? I don't know if they are relays, but I am in desperate need and would like to try them. Let me know. My name is Larry Meyer and my address is 5131 W. 12th Street, Speedway, IN 46224. Just give me a price. I can do money order, no P/P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back