• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

99 Durango. The only Mopar I sold/Traded thus far!

74PW4X4

Reaction score
Bought my wife a brand new 99 Flame Red 4x4 back in the day and it is the only Mopar I have bought since the 80's I still do not have. That truck went 140K with very few issues!

Other than standard maintenance the most I think I spent on it was adding heaters to the leather seats to make her more comfy and molded step sides.

I have a 2002 that I bought new and refuse to get rid of it! 200 K miles and still going. Great truck.

I have a 2002 that I bought new and refuse to get rid of it! 200 K miles and still going. Great truck.

Hey meeps just saw this
I have my near flawless 99 SLT 4x4 5.2ltr auto still

& it won't be going anywhere either,
I love that little truck, BUT;
It only has 58k miles thou, lots of life left still...LOL

I had a Flame Red 4X4 '99 that I sold a few years ago, but I just acquired a Patriot Blue replacement. This one hasn't had a great life, but I'm going to bring her back from the dead, literally.

I have a white '01 with the 360 still going with 286K...... I did swap the engine at 258K and rebuilt the trans and suspension at same time though..... have owned from 2013, and will have til it rots into the ground. Wife dont like the newer versions and this is her daily driver.
might consider another (NO 4.7s though) with clean body the same body style.

Back