• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 92 Dakota truck parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparmat2000

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi Y'all,

I have a1992 dakota extended cab pickup w 3.9 V6 I parted out. Here is a list of what's gone or in the process of being picked up. Rolling chassis w gas tank, and brake booster, bed, tailgate, rear bumper. Front bumper left front fender, transmission, starter, and front bucket seats. Rest of the interior was trashed, so it went in the trash. Previous owner said oil pump went bad on it. Ignition coil was missing, so no way to test the engine, nor did I want to fart with it at the time. I didnt list pics as there is quite a bit. If you PM me on anything on the list, I will send you pix.

All the sheetmetal is absolutely rust free solid Texas steel. Not like some of that ate to shit rust belt crap I see. What I have left is.
Both inner fenderwells which are rust free.
$50 pr, or $35 each if you only want 1.
RH outer fender some minor dings and issues but no rust. $40
Rust free radiator support. $100
Rust free hood, minor dings. $75
Hood hinges $10
Rust free cowl panel minor dings. $25
rust free drivers door w glass power window, locks and a few minor dings $100whole, $75 for the shell.
Rust free pass door w glass, power window, locks, and a few minor dings $100 whole $75 for the shell
Drivers rear side vent glass w latch $25
Passenger rear side vent glass w latch $25
Used aftermarket V6 radiator w trans cooler no leaks $30
Engine computer (no way to test) $50
Body computer? (No way to test) $35
Headlight assemblies pair (faded) $30
Steering column w key, tilt w cruise. Not sure if clockspring is ok or not. Buy it for parts $35
Gage cluster w tachometer (no way to test) $35
Heater and A/C control (no way to test) $20
Wiper motor (no way to test) $20
Cruise control servo w cable ( no way to test) $20
Brand new spark plug wire set $15
Also have the engine. Willing to pull stuff off it like manifolds, alternator, throttle body, fuel rails, distributor, brackets, etc.

I may flip the engine over on a stand, pull the pan and check the pump, rod, and main bearings.

Anything else I have not listed that's not on the already sold or gone list, just ask.

Not sure if I need to list a price on everything. If the mods chime in, and let me know, I will do. Parts located in west Texas, all prices are negotiable. Buyer pays shipping. I accept paypal.

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
Pix of floor pan and one rocker. Both rockers are solid and straight. A small amount of surface scale in drivers floorboard, but solid. Can clean up and send pix of this area on request. Rest is solid as well as pix show. If only interested in sections of the floor, let me know. I am willing to cut what you need, but would like to get an agreed payment in hand first before I cut a chunk off.

20191010_183004.jpg

20191010_183022.jpg

20191010_183030.jpg

Last edited:
Lowered prices on original listing. Floorpan is cut up into larger patch panels. If not sold in next 2 weeks it goes to scrap.

If nobody wants it, I will be pulling parts off engine in next 2 weeks like the FEAD and some other pieces then the rest of it goes to scrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back