• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

91 Dodge W250

Reaction score
I have a 91 Dodge W250 that even though it has the 5.9 Cummins like so many others there seem to be no goodies available. I have even been told I could get a winch bumper for a 90 or 92, but not my 91. This even confused the dealer. What gives? Why are their no parts available for this truck?

I've been doing 72 - 93 Dodge truck's for a while now and you should be able to swap pritty much any body parts from 81 to 93 to your 91 . Who is it thats telling you that a bumper from a 90 or a 92 wount fit your 91 ? That's a new one on me !

It was the manufacturer of the bumper. I can not remember who now. I can not even get replies to my questions from Banks or Bully dog. I just want more towing power without blowing black smoke.

I realize this thread is very old but there is plenty of power to be had in a VE without bad smoke. I tow 7000 lbs all the time with mine and it only smokes when I want it to mainly because someone is tailgating me. :)

Back