1. Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

91 Dodge W250

Dodge Diesel

1. PlumCrazy4Mopar

PlumCrazy4MoparMember

I have a 91 Dodge W250 that even though it has the 5.9 Cummins like so many others there seem to be no goodies available. I have even been told I could get a winch bumper for a 90 or 92, but not my 91. This even confused the dealer. What gives? Why are their no parts available for this truck?

2. bear

bearWell-Known Member

I've been doing 72 - 93 Dodge truck's for a while now and you should be able to swap pritty much any body parts from 81 to 93 to your 91 . Who is it thats telling you that a bumper from a 90 or a 92 wount fit your 91 ? That's a new one on me !

3. PlumCrazy4Mopar

PlumCrazy4MoparMember

It was the manufacturer of the bumper. I can not remember who now. I can not even get replies to my questions from Banks or Bully dog. I just want more towing power without blowing black smoke.

4. crossy

crossyActive Member

I realize this thread is very old but there is plenty of power to be had in a VE without bad smoke. I tow 7000 lbs all the time with mine and it only smokes when I want it to mainly because someone is tailgating me. :)

5. PlumCrazy4Mopar

PlumCrazy4MoparMember

What kind of upgrades have you made to your truck?

6. secret indy

secret indyWell-Known Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.