• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

9-1/4 posi rear end chuck

Just my two cents , but you might want to try posting this in the " Truck parts wanted" section . You might have better luck .

Thanks Bear

Just my two cents , but you might want to try posting this in the " Truck parts wanted" section . You might have better luck .

I love your Dodge, I've seen it at a few local shows near me. I love the oldie middles (72-80)
Thanks Again :nod:

Thanks "red446" . I did'nt even notice you were from RI . I'm from the south shore ( Mass ) . I have'nt made it to as many shows as would have liked to . Did you have something at the shows to ? I know I would have noticed another Dodge Truck , It's not like there's alot of us out there other then maybe a LIL Red here and there .

By the way , What are you building or trying to fix ?

Hey Bear, yeah I'm in warwick, saw yours at the dog show last, and this year ( NO?) No, I din't have anything there at all. You may remember a Burnt Orange 70 440 sixpack Challenger with Column Shift both shows? That belongs to my friend. We built it together for the most part, I did ALL the metal work on the car. i now drive a 99 Dakota 4x4 318 5spd w magnaflow dual (Split) exhst, jet chip cold air setup. My problem is in the turns out of intersections if my right wheel looses traction at all, it spins, and a posi would save me the cost on tires. :nod:

Hey Bear, yeah I'm in warwick, saw yours at the dog show last, and this year ( NO?) No, I din't have anything there at all. You may remember a Burnt Orange 70 440 sixpack Challenger with Column Shift both shows? That belongs to my friend. We built it together for the most part, I did ALL the metal work on the car. i now drive a 99 Dakota 4x4 318 5spd w magnaflow dual (Split) exhst, jet chip cold air setup. My problem is in the turns out of intersections if my right wheel looses traction at all, it spins, and a posi would save me the cost on tires. :nod:
Yah I went to the show this year . I was right across from were they gave out the trophie's . I remember a 71 Runner like that but I don't remember a Challenger . I must be getting old if I missed it . lol I check out all the Mopar's . If I still have the 79 the next time you see me , stop by and say howdy . Your Dakota sounds cool , I have the same problem with my 97 4x4 1500 , and I have limited slip in mine allready . Every time the ground is just a little damp and I take a corner or a little heavy on the gas from a light , I spin like crazey . It must be a Mopar thing , traction optional . lol

Back