• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

86 ramcharger

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw

Reaction score
Contact seller
for sale is my nice 86 ramcharger .... 96k orignal miles .... got it all in good running order and now bad stuff happend and i need cash .... she has a strong 360 4BBl 4 speed and a posi. ... cold a/c hot heat. new true duel pipes ... new tires ... new T-stat belts and hoses ... new bucket seats .. nice tunes but to be real i like the pipes more than the radio. has lock out hubs so ya can do 4 low and have the only the rear axle for backing trailers and such.... realy hate to do this but thing happen sometimes ...... damit .... heres a link to my CL posting https://altoona.craigslist.org/cto/4978845700.htmlto ........ asking 5000 OBO thx for looking

86 ramcharger 007.jpg

86 ramcharger 005.jpg

86 ramcharger 006.jpg

86 ramcharger 015.jpg

86 ramcharger 018.jpg

86 ramcharger 017.jpg

86 ramcharger 011.jpg

86 ramcharger 020.jpg

86 ramcharger 019.jpg

86 ramcharger 016.jpg

Maaan , Sorry to hear you have to sell your 86 "Hacksaw" . It just so happens that I'm in the market for another Ramcharger too . But your just a lil to far and a little out of my price range for me right now . I hope things turn around for you quick and you don't have to sell it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back