• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

86 Dodge, D100 custom, 89 Ramcharger,

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneckmopars

Reaction score
Contact seller
I hate to do it, but I have two Mopars to sell. First is an 86, D100 custom, slant six, 3 speed with manual overdrive, Needs minor body work on bed, two softball size dents on very back passenger side, some rust in the bed itself, it has nice interior, new carpet, new seat cover, stereo, and the dash and all are perfect. The other is a 89, Ramcharger, this truck needs more work than the other, rust in both quarters, front of tire well and back, small dents here and there, nice glass, interior is ruff, but complete, door panels are great, stored inside of home, this truck is 2 wheel drive, 318, auto, Both trucks together, one price, Make an offer, but bottom dollar 2500 for the both, I can text pictures easily, pm me and we can work out something, 08-04-1295115.jpg

08-04-1295115.jpg

04-11-1295132_2 (1).jpg Oh yeah, and both trucks have brand new grills in them, this ram is very drivable as is, I have tags and insurance on it, the 89, I drove it home after trading a jonboat for it, pulled to the right real hard, havent had time to work on it. busy with my Dakota project. but truck will crank and shift just fine, this is all the pics I have on the computer, but I can text any you want, Pm If interested. thanks,

04-11-1295132_2 (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back