• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

84 rampage resto

kegan71

Reaction score
I bought this last summer and i am just now getting ready to start work on it it is a n/a 2.2 with a 5 speed.

parts.jpg

transplant.jpg

rampage 6.jpg

rampage 5.jpg

rampage 4.jpg

rampage 3.jpg

Last edited:
That should be an interesting build . What are your plans for it ? A few years ago I was suposed to build one for someone but his money feel thru before I could start on it . I was going to make it a rear wheel drive and shoe horn in a 360 . Is that your Dart in the back ground ?

It will be all stock for now since it's my first car later maybe a t1 t2 or t3 engine swap and it's my grandfathers dart .

:typing: Good to see you here kegan71
I am looking forward to this restoration :whip:
You are full of knowledge and showed that to me this year.
What is you next move ?

MMW%202011%20066.jpg

Outstanding :cheer2:
I am so happy to see you moving forward kegan.
Now you can spend a couple hours cleaning up the fire wall and inner fenders, looks like the paint is all there :washing: and will shine for you.
Detailing is fun if you have a warm shop :thumb:
Keep up the great work my young gun friend

Well it runs atleast still have to
get the brake block off and free it up then the brakes should be ready and the best part comes next bodywork yay (not) i can do it pretty good but dang is it time consuming and dusty

Last edited:
Cold winter should be gone by now. Open up them garage doors and get after it. Mike sounds like he has you covered.

Thanks! Mini Update I have all the trim back to the original chrome instead of the ugly flat black paint job.

:whoo:Cool!! You have the engine running!! :wave:

Back