• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

84 Ram Charger project,

rp23g7

Reaction score
Hey guys, so while i am not working on my Duster or SuperBee projects, i will work on my new Ram Charger project.

It needs some stuff.

Anyone know where to get a engine harness?

It needs a drivers window regulator, they are electric, but i dont care if i go to manual.

Are Dodge truck doors and Ramcharger door innards the same?

Been working on cleaning up the wires, added some ground straps and got rid of some of the garbage wiring.

Ordered new header studs and Remflex gaskets for the headers too.

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

Last edited:
The innards of the doors should be the same between the Ramchargers and the regular Rams, as long as you stay within the same year range. My 90 Dodge 250 Ext. Cab Long Bed has power windows and locks but has different switches and handles than your Ramcharger does. I'm not sure if that difference follows through to the inside of the doors as well.

The fly window and frame changed around 89 / 90 from the 81 to 88 . The wireing is diferent for the power windows and well as the switch's . The power window motor will swap but you'll have to cut the plug off and swap it with the older style plug though . As for the regulator it's self I'm not a 100 % shur if that would interchange from a 89/90 and up to your 84 .

I have an 9/1984 but for some reason it is an 85 Ramcharger, what year model wheels and center caps do you have on yours ? I Like :yo:

Back