• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 84 Ram 150 318/360 ex mflds.

If your in Wis and you want them I'd love to save you shipping if a family member or I were going your way. Shipping is kinda spendy now

Thanks Tim

I've been really looking at headers but have thought about the no-hassle deal with simple manifolds
I'm going to look you pictures over tonight on the big screen over a cocktail or 2 and will let you know

thanks again

Bob

Sounds like a plan. Say Bob, these mflds are off my 84 Prospector. It has a big tin piece on the tailgate, on the right side it says "DODGE RAM", you wouldn't know how the plastic clips go that hold the tin plate on -are the 2 springy legs up or down? I lost my tin piece and the partser has legs up on top and mine are down. Which is correct?

Not sure. I think up but never had a Prospector or high end edition truck
I’m sure some on this site has access to a factory parts or service manual that could provide that information

I seen the plastic clips installed both ways from the factory. I've come to believe installation varied by assembly plant and individual worker. I prefer the two ears up myself but no right or wrong based on what I've seen. I have the correct plastic clips available if you need them. Pm me if needed.

Back