• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

80's Ram and Ramcharger parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopardude

Reaction score
Contact seller
All parts are out of a 82 RamCharger but most of the parts I have should fit both a Ram and Ramcharger from about 80 to about 88.

all prices are OBO

4 speed manual trans NP435 - $25 (I am not sure if this tranny is any good but maybe for the price someone can rebuild it or if nothing else its worth $25 to someone for the bellhousing, and inspections plates and such. Also have the clutch not sure if that is any good either)

2 Bucket Seats - $60 (These aren't the high back ones most guys are looking for.)
Both front inner fender wells - $40
Hood - $75
2 Headlight bevels - $20
1 tail light (drivers side) - $10
Dash - $40
main instrument cluster - $40
Wiper motor - $10
Grill - $20
Chrome grill trim - $25
Valance between Grill and and front bumper - $30
Valance between Windshield and hood - $30
windshield washer reservoirr - $20
Coolant overflow reservoir - $20
2 hood hinges - $20
Back Hatch (Ramchager only) - $90
Battery Support - $15

Anything small I am willing to ship but anything big your going to have to pick up locally. Contact me at Mopardudewi@yahoo.com I can take pics of anything your interested in, if need be.

do you have a glove box door in beige/light brown that will fit my 86 d100 it must have no damage/scratches and thne knob assembly must still be mounted in the original position as mine broke out the mounting pins thanks John

Give me a day or 2 I need to get out to my storage place and see if I still have it. I need to update this list because I have sold a lot of these parts but I am pretty sure I still have the glove box door. If I still have, I will just take some pics for you cause everyone is different when it come to the particulars of what is good condition to them.

I don't have the tail light harnesses anymore sorry about that Jack.

My glove box is missing the lock too.

glove1.jpgglove2.jpgglove3.jpg

glove1.jpg

glove2.jpg

glove3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back