• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

79 trk parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgeboy

Reaction score
Contact seller
hello people,i just bought a wrecked 79 dodge trk for parts for my trk im keeping the bed pass side door,fender motor trans it has a 8 1/4 rear axle decent seat[ its recoverable] i also have another set of doors back bumper is decent steel step bumper cab is ok floors have some rust but every thing else solid let me know i cant keep this trk around long its goin too scrap quickly i live in greenup ill 62428[trk has been scrapped]

Last edited:
need a grille for my 78, mine has the amber marker lights.

sorry tnplumber the impact that this trk had with telephone pole was directly in the front,hood r fender door and frame trashed , sorry i couldnt help ya but i will ask around to some people i know does your grill have 4 headlite or the 2 headlite setup

i have 3 78 grilles in fairly decent shape and im lookin for a 79 grille for my lil red

hi there dodgeboy! do you still have truck parts left on sale? what are these parts? let me know, i might be needing them. thanks!

the only thing,s i have left is door,s and a overdrive 4 spd auto trans

I get 100 for a roof section,but shipping might break the deal-from 63348

Any idea how much shipping will be to 33445? Either I replace the roof or trash the truck. Can't drive it the way it is now - just separated driving on I-95 this afternoon...

no soory i dont the only trk parts i hae left r the doors and aset big block header that will fit older straight axle 2 wheel drive trks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back