• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

75 d100 2wd lift?

kodydodge75

Reaction score
hello everyone, so I got some motorhome springs a while ago and have been wanting to put them on my d100, im guessing they are the same springs that are used on d350's, im guessing it might give me a 3inch 'ish' lift in the front? Ive gotten 3 inch spacers for my 87 d150 but I don't feel like spending money for more of those and I know I can get springs made by eaton Detroit but im not spending anything, and to be honest I like the motorhome springs they seem really rigid and they are MUCH heavier then the d100 springs,i have a feeling they are going to be a pain is the rear to put in, should I even bother with them?

Springs are not the same width and the bolts are a different size. Measure f
Before taking every thing apart. But I think you will find the difference. Even going from the D100 to a D250 4 wd the hangers and bolts are different.
Hope you saved more than just the springs.

these are front coil springs, not leafs, its not a 4wd, and besides the d series pickups are 2 wd not 4wd

Ok. Do not see where it mentioned which end you were working on. Now your parts make sense. Still measure spring diameter first. I know first hand the motor home shocks will not work. The lower mounting bracket is larger and different than the D100''s.
Just remember not all motor home or D350 suspensions where created equal.

Last edited:
I apologise that I didn't mention which side, all I grabbed was the cross member and lower and upper control arms and coils,,and the rear end with the leaf packs. the front coils are actually pretty spot on to the same dimensions as the d100 springs just longer in length and heavier

Back