• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

68 D100 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arataxis

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am reluctantly selling my 1968 D100 long bed. I got it a few years ago from the original owner to restore. I'm in need of cash to repair my roof and this is one of my projects that must go. This truck has been a reliable daily driver but now sits most of the time. It has a strong 318 auto drivetrain. The only work I have done on it is a complete brake job. It is a central California truck and has very little rust. This is a perfect truck for restoration or just an original classic driver. The front exaust balance tube has some little holes in it so its a little louder than stock. I am missing most of the trim on the right side. The truck has never been wrecked and the body is in great shape for its age. I have a new old stock grille for it as well as other parts I have collected to start the restoration. My asking price is $1850. P1000586s.jpgP1000584s.jpgP1000585s.jpg

P1000586s.jpg

P1000584s.jpg

P1000585s.jpg

I am reluctantly selling my 1968 D100 long bed. I got it a few years ago from the original owner to restore. I'm in need of cash to repair my roof and this is one of my projects that must go. This truck has been a reliable daily driver but now sits most of the time. It has a strong 318 auto drivetrain. The only work I have done on it is a complete brake job. It is a central California truck and has very little rust. This is a perfect truck for restoration or just an original classic driver. The front exaust balance tube has some little holes in it so its a little louder than stock. I am missing most of the trim on the right side. The truck has never been wrecked and the body is in great shape for its age. I have a new old stock grille for it as well as other parts I have collected to start the restoration. My asking price is $1850.View attachment 1777View attachment 1778View attachment 1779
where is the truck located and can you tell me a little more about it. Is this
the correct price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back