• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

64-65 D-100 Sweptline CSS/HPP photos

Budnicks

Old Dog But Learning New Tricks
Reaction score
here's a few photos of a few rarer Dodges 64-65 D-100 Custom Sport Specials w/426ci 365 HP wedge buckets & console, I was over on FBBO & there was a cool thread about these trucks, a member there had bought a 64 CSS w/318... thought I would share with the truck guys too.... enjoy, I love these old Dodges I might have to get one, I always wanted to build a "Dude" replica of a 69-70 shor-tbed D-100 Sweptline

64 D-100 Sweptline Custom Sport Special 426 wedge HP Package #1 CSS-HPP.jpg

64 D-100 Sweptline Custom Sport Special 426 wedge HP Package #3.jpg

64 D-100 Sweptline Custom Sport Special 426 wedge HP Package #5.jpg

64 D-100 Sweptline Custom Sport Special 426 wedge HP Package #7.jpg

64 D-100 Sweptline pick up Advert. Brouchure #1.jpg

64 D-100 Sweptline pick up Advert. Brouchure #2.jpg

64 D-100 Sweptline pick up Advert. Brouchure #3.jpg

65 D-100 Sweptline Custom Sport Special 426 wedge #1.jpg

65 D-100 Sweptline Custom Sport Special 426 wedge #2.jpg

65 D-100 Sweptline Custom Sport Special 426 wedge #4.jpg

Last edited:
A couple more from a member of FBBO a 64 with a 318ci he just bought...

64 D-100 Sweptline Custom Sport Special 318ci #1 @ 5.7Hemi from FBBO.jpg

64 D-100 Sweptline Custom Sport Special 318ci #2 @ 5.7Hemi from FBBO.jpg

64 D-100 Sweptline Custom Sport Special 318ci #3 @ 5.7Hemi from FBBO.jpg

Here's another cool 65 & 67 from a another member over @ FBBO

65 D-100 Sweptline Short bed Pick up #1.jpg

67 D-100 CSS.jpg

Hi Budnicks!
That '64 CSS is pretty cool and clean! Up here in MN you don't see them like that very often.
Last month my brother and cousin took a road trip to check out some cars. The guy we stopped at has a '68 Sweptline for a pretty good price. I really should go buy it, I'm afraid if that happened I'd have to live in it! ha ha ha
Just can't get it out of my head.

yeah here in Calif. we are fortunate, these older vehicles are somewhat spared from as much rust... Yeah...LOL... that's all I need too is yet another project to spend the "rest of my money on"... I will get a D/W-100 69-70 pref. short-bed, some day after I'm done spending all my extra $$$$ on the RR...

Man those are some sweet truck's ! You should get them to come over here to FTO . The more Mopar trucks the better ! :rockon:

yeah Gpuller is from FBBO also, I've been trying to spread the word, we have a few guys that may come over occasionally... every truck thread I mention FTO & we need more Mopar guys over here... Help Joey grow the brand...

The blue truck with the 318 CSS w/camper-shell he's going to take off, that guy that just bought the truck, he may come over too...

Well whatdya know, I already was registered over here. Budnicks , thanks for posting pics of my truck. I just got rid of the shell yesterday......looks so much better. Got to go thru the brakes, they are really bad.

Man those are some sweet truck's ! You should get them to come over here to FTO . The more Mopar trucks the better ! :rockon:

I like your L'l Red Wagon Too, my buddy Rob had a couple over the years, I always liked the Warlocks, in either Green or Black, neither were mine, but I wish.. I'm partial to 60's & 70's Power Wagons too... Had quite a few of them

78 D-100 Dodge Warlock Black 2wd #1.jpg

78 D-100 Dodge Warlock Black 2wd #3.jpg

78 D-100 Dodge Warlock Green.jpg

Well whatdya know, I already was registered over here. Budnicks , thanks for posting pics of my truck. I just got rid of the shell yesterday......looks so much better. Got to go thru the brakes, they are really bad.

Cool to have you over here too, kind of quite most of the time, but getting better... your cool projects will help too, need to spread the word....

Thanks , The little red in my avatar is one we use to have years ago . I use to have my 79 lifted 4x4 as my avatar but after I sold it I didn't think it was right for me to use it sense someone else owns her now . If you like lil Reds and Warlocks then have you seen my thread ( just when you think your done ) ? It's my introduction of my new toy / project , a black 79 440 Warlock .
I like your L'l Red Wagon Too, my buddy Rob had a couple over the years, I always liked the Warlocks, in either Green or Black, neither were mine, but I wish.. I'm partial to 60's & 70's Power Wagons too... Had quite a few of them

Thanks , The little red in my avatar is one we use to have years ago . I use to have my 79 lifted 4x4 as my avatar but after I sold it I didn't think it was right for me to use it sense someone else owns her now . If you like lil Reds and Warlocks then have you seen my thread ( just when you think your done ) ? It's my introduction of my new toy / project , a black 79 440 Warlock .

I'm not sure, I'll have to check it out...

As soon as my 5.7 hemi stroker engine is done, the CSS is getting the stock 5.7 hemi. The 318 in the truck currently is so damn anemic, even with 4.11's in the rear, it won't break the tires loose on the pavement. This project is gonna be fun!!

Your definitely going to have to post your build here !......... Please , Please . lol
As soon as my 5.7 hemi stroker engine is done, the CSS is getting the stock 5.7 hemi. The 318 in the truck currently is so damn anemic, even with 4.11's in the rear, it won't break the tires loose on the pavement. This project is gonna be fun!!

I will for sure. Gotta get the 727 rebuilt, some rust issues to cut out on the cab, and get the pistons for the stroker. It should haul the mail when done, lol!

At the Fall Fling on Saturday, I was able to get wipers for 10 bucks. Actually they are for a 62-65 b body, but they fit my truck. I just have to shorten the arm about an inch and then they will be perfect. Also looking for the round tail light lenses, found a few on eBay, but still keeping my options open.

I'll check with a friend of mine, I think he still has some reproduction lenses.

Good score on the wipers! There is an ANCO set available that fits, but not for $10!

Back