• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

57 doge d100

i think its the old school in me. i like the old gasser look. the straight axle look really makes the build. the power steering is nearly complete. waiting for the last bracket. the radiator is mounted and really fits great. now im ready to install the tranny lines to the cooler.im painting the inner fenders and inside the dog house . hope to be albe to put the dog house back on soon.

I'm with you on the gasser look "grizz" ! That's what I'm thinking my next project is going to be , either a old hot rod truck or a streetable gasser . Or if things fall into place after I sell the Dart later this summer , one in the same . Are you going to have the front end sit just a little higher then the rear like a gasser would sit too ?

Bear , im not to that point yet. my cab is mounted and the truck is on stands right now. so once i drop it on the floor i will decide how the look i want. i found a triuck like mine in chicago that has a nice stance with the rear a little higher , looks great so im still undecided. lol

now the radiator is installed and ready to run the tranny lines to the cooler. Picture 569.jpg

Picture 569.jpg

Back