• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

57 Dodge pickup parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

72*birdman

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have some parts for 57 Dodge pickups I would sell if someone needs them some are one year only others are not. I will put down only what I know interchange wise for each part. If someone knows a part will fit other years they can add it. I appreciate any help.

1. hood = I know this is 57 only. Not perfect, but very useabe and no rust. $150 and I don't know how this would be able to be shipped.

2. passenger front fender. I think it will work on 55, 56, or 57 pickups not powerwagons as it is a flat fender. Not perfect but again not rusty $100 + shipping and this I think could be shipped but it would be costly.

3. Passenger front inner-fender or engine bay part. Not rusty. I don't know what years other than 57 it fits for sure but imagine it is the same as the outer. $100 + shipping and it is bigger than the fender to ship.

4. Big back window glass. I think this is like 55 to 60 but buyer is responsible for knowing if it will fit their vehicle. this will come with the mounting rubber as well but the rubber is available and I'd buy a new one if I was putting it in. $300 and I will ship it but it will be professionally boxed,insured and shipped at the buyers expense.

5. nice solid steering wheel. has some cracks but its solid and not crumbly so its very resorable and will come complete with a plain horn cap with the wiring intact. $100 +shipping this probably interchanges but I don't know.

6.Forward look horn cap with wiring intact. I'd say this is 57 only. $45 + shipping I don't think this fits the steering wheel I have I think its larger. I will check it if somebody is inerested though.

7. complete (2 speed) wiper setup from the switch to the blades. $270 + shipping. Again this may interchange but I don't know.

8. Complete vent setup $75 + shipping. No clue on interchange.

thats it for the big stuff but I also have door handles both inside and outside, door latches both useable and rebuildable, a set of forward look emblems, a set of DODGE hood letters, oil bath air cleaner, horns, wiring harness, outside mirror parts, an NOS turn signal setup, a couple fuel filler tubes, gas pedals, clutch and break pedal set ups and numerous loose parts in boxes. If its not listed I may still have it just ask. No gas tanks.

I will take pictures of anything your interested in but the glass is pretty well packed in the storage shed. Its time to start letting stuff go. 72*birdman

hi. i went to a swap meet today with my 57. i guy stopped and asked if i knew of a set of headlight bezels. i told him i would ask you. i didnt see them listed but i thought i would ask. thanks bill

i sent him the pics. thanks John. the ones you have are close to what he has. so he is not interested. he said thanks. sorry i was hoping to make a sale for you

I have some parts for 57 Dodge pickups I would sell if someone needs them some are one year only others are not. I will put down only what I know interchange wise for each part. If someone knows a part will fit other years they can add it. I appreciate any help.

1. hood = I know this is 57 only. Not perfect, but very useabe and no rust. $150 and I don't know how this would be able to be shipped.

2. passenger front fender. I think it will work on 55, 56, or 57 pickups not powerwagons as it is a flat fender. Not perfect but again not rusty $100 + shipping and this I think could be shipped but it would be costly.

3. Passenger front inner-fender or engine bay part. Not rusty. I don't know what years other than 57 it fits for sure but imagine it is the same as the outer. $100 + shipping and it is bigger than the fender to ship.

4. Big back window glass. I think this is like 55 to 60 but buyer is responsible for knowing if it will fit their vehicle. this will come with the mounting rubber as well but the rubber is available and I'd buy a new one if I was putting it in. $300 and I will ship it but it will be professionally boxed,insured and shipped at the buyers expense.

5. nice solid steering wheel. has some cracks but its solid and not crumbly so its very resorable and will come complete with a plain horn cap with the wiring intact. $100 +shipping this probably interchanges but I don't know.

6.Forward look horn cap with wiring intact. I'd say this is 57 only. $45 + shipping I don't think this fits the steering wheel I have I think its larger. I will check it if somebody is inerested though.

7. complete (2 speed) wiper setup from the switch to the blades. $270 + shipping. Again this may interchange but I don't know.

8. Complete vent setup $75 + shipping. No clue on interchange.

thats it for the big stuff but I also have door handles both inside and outside, door latches both useable and rebuildable, a set of forward look emblems, a set of DODGE hood letters, oil bath air cleaner, horns, wiring harness, outside mirror parts, an NOS turn signal setup, a couple fuel filler tubes, gas pedals, clutch and break pedal set ups and numerous loose parts in boxes. If its not listed I may still have it just ask. No gas tanks.

I will take pictures of anything your interested in but the glass is pretty well packed in the storage shed. Its time to start letting stuff go. 72*birdman
I just read your ad for '57 dodge truck parts. I need left and right factory mirror arms, is that anything you would have?

I just read your ad for '57 dodge truck parts. I need left and right factory mirror arms, is that anything you would have?
I have one for sure and found another arm but don't think its a mirror arm. if you'd like send me your email address and any pictures you may have and i will send you a couple pictures of what i have. John - 72*birdman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back