• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

2wd first gen spring isolators

Littlered89

Reaction score
Would any body here know if the spring isolators from a 2nd gen 2wd will work on a first gen 2wd? I have an 89 d100 and i can not find this part (part number 2). have everything else to rebuild the entire suspension and steering. Lmc wont have any for at least 10 weeks. I can find them for the 2nd gen though. Are they the same or at least close enough? Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_2021-07-17-22-33-39.png

Screw LMC. If you have something besides a Chevy or ford they are useless.
Moog used to have them.

They offer a lot of parts for my truck and some are cheaper then rockauto. They just don't have any in stock. I for the moog parts but they are for a 2nd gen.

I'm headed to bed now, if I remember I'll look at my old school Moog paper catalog tomorrow.
Mine is one of the last year's they had a paper catalog. I thought sure I'd seen them in there.

Use these, I just put them on my 81 frame last week,fit like a glove!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210725-100837_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210725-100837_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 152
I just noticed those parts say 1 inch level spacers. Did they lift the front end up?

Yes, not much, probably between 3/4 inch and a inch, which I needed in my case because I had lowered the front end too much and needed some fender to tire clearance.

Back