• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

2007 4x4 f-350 outlaw 4dr = forsale

tjbogger

Reaction score
10'' lift 15x40'' tires …..bought extras ,cross drilled rotor hd brakes , 50 gal fuel tank ,drop down hitch , stand for front of truck to work on engine . bought it from Texas and has No Rust and notice it had no catalic converter or muffler... live in California so I never drove the truck but motor runs good. few years back I was hit head on by drunk driver and now 61 to sick to finish truck .. have new catalic and muffler and new battery's.
original_file_lock.jpg
20190805_172052.jpg
has good paint and a few small dents and scratch's .…. tjonesmustang@yahoo.com

10'' lift 15x40'' tires …..bought extras ,cross drilled rotor hd brakes , 50 gal fuel tank ,drop down hitch , stand for front of truck to work on engine . bought it from Texas and has No Rust and notice it had no catalic converter or muffler... live in California so I never drove the truck but motor runs good. few years back I was hit head on by drunk driver and now 61 to sick to finish truck .. have new catalic and muffler and new battery's. View attachment 16347 View attachment 16348 has good paint and a few small dents and scratch's .…. tjonesmustang@yahoo.com
I love this truck search for years to find one but to sick to work on it :(

Back