• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 2000 Dakota R/T original owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sport Fury GT

Reaction score
Contact seller
My Dakota R/T extended cab is ready for a new home. I ordered the truck from the factory and still have the window sticker. Has less than 90,000 original miles on it. The truck is painted in Amber Fire Pearlcoat, has a factory soft tonneau cover and a steel roll pan. It has a full Bed Rug in the bed and tailgate. I still have the factory bumper. This truck has never been damaged and has no rust. It has been garaged the entire time I've owned it and not driven in winter since 2005. Options include AC, power seat, tilt wheel, cruise control, AM-FM-CD-Cassette player, HD cooling package. All accessories are working. I had the heads replaced with R/T iron heads in 2005. They have been ported, new valves, have bronze guides installed, new valve springs, locks, retainers, pushrods and roller rockers. Cam has been changed to a Hughes HER0814AL with roller timing set. M1 Intake manifold with Hughes Stage 3 throttle body, K&N cold air intake and MP headers. Block is standard bore. The suspension has a full Hotchkis TVS system with Bilstein shocks and a full frame brace. Hidden hitch in roll pan. Factory 9 1/4 inch rear end has Richmond 4:56 gears. Transmission was rebuilt at 43K and MP high stall converter with Transgo valve body added. Truck is a show winner at Dakota R/T Nats and Monster Mopar Weekends. Asking price is $8995. If you want more info please call 573-253-9417.

I've been trying to get pics up, but keep getting an error message. I've got the pics in my email and have them downloaded as jpegs, but cannot get them to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back