• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1998 5.9 litre (360) Dodge Magnum engine from Dodge truck, stored since '98

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigma57

Reaction score
Contact seller
Having retired, it is time to inventory and put up for sale items remaining from past projects.

If interested in part or all, please send PM. I am located NW of Houston, Texas. Reasonable offers considered.

Engine to be picked up in person, cash on receipt. No checks, MOs nor credit cards. All sales are final......

360 (5.9 litre) Dodge engine......

$1,500 - Low mileage 1998 360 (5.9 litre) Dodge truck engine. Truck had less than 2,000 miles when wrecked. Engine has been sealed and stored in my garage since '98.

attachment.jpg

Best regards and thanks for looking,

Harry

Last edited:
Low mileage 1998 5.9 litre (360) Magnum engine is still available at $1,500.

Thanks,

Harry

Where in Texas are you? I'm looking for some rust free sheet metal! I like killing two birds with 1 stone If you're not too far.

We are in Harris County, NW of Houston. On the West side of I-45 from Spring, Texas. Send me a PM with your E-mail address and I'll send you a file with photos of the engine if you are interested.

Thanks,

Harry

I ll be interested in some parts if you decide to start parting it out ....

Where are you located and what parts are you looking for? I plan on keeping the long block together. I might part with items such as the EFI intake and exhaust manifolds, though.

Best regards,

Harry

Yes, I still have it, C. L. If interested, send me a PM with your E-mail address and I will E-mail you some photos of it here in the garage.

Best regards,

Harry

Link to photo (for some reason, it is not always visible when I visit this thread)......

For F-M-J Bodies Only

If you are interested in this engine and can pick up locally (Houston area), please send me your E-mail address via PM here and I will send you a file with photos via E-mail.

Thanks,

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back