• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1997 Dakota 360 Hot Rod For Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

Reaction score
Contact seller
I wound up with this truck from another member tat I did some trading for. I have no interest or need for it So I thought I would offer it up for trade for?????. I will tell you what I know about it and will be more honest than the person I got it from.
I supposedly had a rebuilt 727 and that the convertor was bad. Not true I had the transmission rebuilt and installed a new Boss Hog convertor 2500 stall. it is a forward pattern manual shift. I discovered the 8.25 rear had a welded spider carrier in it! I rebuilt the rear with new bearings and seals and purchased a rebuilt Sure Grip for it. It has 3.55 gears in it. Has a newer dual Flow Master exhaust and sounds great. The engine is a 1976 360 block with what I was told a Lunati voodoo cam and KB pistons. I can not verify this. It has a Edelbrock intake and a 3310 780 CFM carburetor. Has a 26" radiator and runs cool. Also has Power steering. I can tell you the engine sounds really good and holds 60 PSI oil pressure cold and over 40 PSI warm. I have a short video clip on my phone but I don't know how to post that, I can send it to your phone if your interested. Has a Hurst ( I think) Automatic snifter. All the interior gauges have been replaced with aftermarket gauges but most need to be hooked up. Has a Autometer Tach with a shift light. I also bought a new battery for it. I can help transport it in the South East. I have not driven the truck down the road as I don't have a tag or insurance on it. Contact me with your trades and PM me if you would like my phone number. Also if you need more info or pictures. I would think the value is 3500-4500. Thanks--------Roy

97 Dakota.jpg

97 Dakota-2.jpg

97 Dakota-3.jpg

97 Dakota-4.jpg

97 Dakota-5.jpg

97 Dakota-6.jpg

97 Dakota-7.jpg

97 Dakota-8.jpg

97 Dakota-9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back