• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1994 - 2001 Dodge Ram Cab Mounts... Ready to Weld In.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Dodge

Reaction score
Contact seller
1994 - 2001 Dodge Ram Rust Free Cab Mounts... Ready to Weld In.

I have a very nice set of front and rear cab mounts for a 2nd Gen Dodge Ram. These particular mounts are off of a 1996 regular cab parts truck that I had. They will fit and are the same for all 2nd gen Dodge Ram 1500, 2500, and 3500 models. For you Quad Cab or Club Cab owners you will simply be missing the two middle cab mounts as your trucks have six mounts total vs. the four listed. Mopar discontinued the mounts years ago and as of yet no one is reproducing them. These are hard to find!

The mounts have been carefully and properly removed from the donor truck. They also have been treated with Evapo-Rust removing any surface rust from the factory welded brackets in the cab mounts! I'm leaving the mounts coated in the Evapo-Rust... so they will be a little sticky when you remove them from the box. All you need to do is rinse off the coating with water and dry quickly to prevent rust from starting. Prep the inside of the mounts maybe even media blast them and finish with your choice of primer and paint... Then simply weld them in place of your originals.

For pictures and more information click the link to my eBay add. http://www.ebay.com/itm/161378148491?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back