• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1989 dodge d150

Terryp

Reaction score
im looking for vent window seals for my 1989 dodge d150 i can only find ones up to 86 on lmc does any one know if those will work or if there is another place i can get the seals

Did you call LMC or just on-line catalog? I was looking for a seal for a 88 B-250 van, it wasn't listed in the on-line catalog, but when I called they had it.

I was wondering if you're trying to fix wind noise? I was and learned that that most of the noise in my truck was fixed with vent wing handles that had the plastic rub block on them and not with replacement seals. But I agree with prior poster who believed the seals were the same thru '93.

Vent window seal like to shrink for some reason. I sealed mine with silicone and electrical tape years ago. Before that with the widows up there was a constant whistle.

I did order the ones for and 86 they don’t fit right and the hinge shape and size are different
Any one now where I can get ones for a 87- 93 I can’t find them

Try AXLE Auto parts. They have the complete vent window assemble for 87-93. Just maybe they have the seals only. This is strange because they all use the same vent window glass 81-93.

got mine from roc kauto a couple off years ago. still happy with them

1988-89 part book:

4354606 WEATHERSTRIP, Front Door Vent Wing, Right
4354607 WEATHERSTRIP, Front Door Vent Wing, Left

these fit 1987-93 Dodge trucks

I have the right side used

PM me if you need it

Back