• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1987 Dodge Ramcharger 2wd

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought a real nice 87 2wd RamCharger minus motor and trans. It originally had a 360/auto, P/S, A/C, P/B. Black with a Red interior. Left front fender is dented but I have a nice rust free one that goes with it. I bought a 440/auto that i started a rebuild on that can go with it if the buyer wishes. I bought it to make a driver toy out of it. Has a clean open Fl. tittle. Well while I was at Garlits swap meet I bought a one owner 1990 D-150 club cab 318 4sd short bed that is an absolute cream puff. So the old project needs to go. I'm in Ga. hunting right now so I won't be able to post pictures for a few days. Just wanted to post it and see if there is any interest in it. I will sell it for 600.00 minus the 440. I am open to trades to, just let me know what you have in mind. Located in the Tampa Fl. area.

Last edited:
87 ramcharger.jpg87 ramcharger-1.jpg87 ramcharger-2.jpg87 ramcharger-3.jpg87 ramcharger-4.jpg87 ramcharger-5.jpg87 ramcharger-6.jpg

87 ramcharger.jpg

87 ramcharger-1.jpg

87 ramcharger-2.jpg

87 ramcharger-3.jpg

87 ramcharger-4.jpg

87 ramcharger-5.jpg

87 ramcharger-6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back