• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1987 Dodge D150 2wd 225 slant 6/A904 Ex MN state truck FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac_F99

Reaction score
Contact seller
I know bad luck to post a FS ad being new BUT I have no room for it since I bought a 99 Durango and don't want to scrap it for many reasons listed below

We bought it in 2000 with 78,000 miles for $1,500 so

here is the info on it-
clear title
159-160k miles
HD towing package
bright orange with tan interior
has decent BFG all terrain tires
new parts- aluminum rad, water pump, timing chain, VC gasket, Tstat and gasket, upper/lower rad hose, vacuum lines, lower ball joints, trans pan gasket and filter (needs a new gasket from sitting all summer), air/fuel filter, muffler, cat deleted, newer trans cooler lines, newer alt, and V belt.. probably more

The bad -
it's rusty- has a sizable hole in the floor on driverside, and rusty wheel arches - frame and most important areas are clean, needs upper control arms (2 new ones are included) as the passenger side rotted about in half and wore down the inner tread of the tire (fronts still have 8-10/32nds and rears are about 5-6/32nds), has a slow PS leak from the return line- just haven't gotten around to replacing everything for it yet, 1 bolt in the trans pan is stripped(not sure how to helicoil a blind hole), has kinda low oil pressure (low in the gauge to me), and bad gas mileage from well being ball-less haha BUT put a 4bbl and turbo on it and it would probably out pull a V8 truck...

I'm not sure what to ask for it - I will get some pics up tomorrow afternoon for sure - depending on the price though I will want to keep the carb/intake/exhaust mani as it's from my 71 Demon- it can be negotiated though... and I have another induction setup that could be included

PM or post questions willing to let it go cheap though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back