• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1986 3/4 tun dodge grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

memike

Reaction score
Contact seller
Man!!! I was hoping this grill would fit my 1985 ramcharger :doh:
This is an A 1 shape No broken mounting tabs or crack
I did not even wash it or clean it up for pictures
I like this style insert, but looks like I am stuck with the egg crate style
$40 plus shipping pay pall or money order when it clears

APA 7 2011 023.jpg

APA 7 2011 024.jpg

APA 7 2011 022.jpg

Hey memike I can see that lawn tractor in the back ground but very little grass...do you race that thing or what...the lawn tractor that is?

LMFAO

Hey memike I can see that lawn tractor in the back ground but very little grass...do you race that thing or what...the lawn tractor that is?

LMFAO
LMAO to!! Yea it has been a dry and record breaking heat this year for sure.:eek2:
I have not raced anything this year, To dang hot and staying busy on the ramcharger :second:
I cut the grass down by the road and hill sides is about all this year.
The little 170 slant 66 Plymouth in the back ground turns a 11.30 1/8 with out hitting her hard, She is my daily driver as you know I am sure :wave:

I have a 86 ram d100 short box if this will fit I would like it so please measure the out side of it and send me the #s so I can check and postage to me @ postal code K0K 2C0 in Ontario Canada thanks John

Out side width is 49'' wide and 9 1/2 tall Jack, I wish it would fit my 85 model, but looks like the 1986 is differant, it is 3'' to long to go in my 1985 grill.
My wife will have to figure shipping, not unless you can, I figure a box and bubble wrap it would end up being about
54"X12"X8'' total lbs after everything should be no more then 6lb's, just a good guess, because the grill it's self is 3 1/2 lb's.

My wife is already in bed and I will get here to take the time to check shipping tomorrow morning ok ?? We had a late night with our family, does this sound good to you Jack ?

My wife is already in bed and I will get here to take the time to check shipping tomorrow morning ok ?? We had a late night with our family, does this sound good to you Jack ?
sorry just got internet back up after lightning strike will check tommorow on the actual size asnd let you know regards Jack

Thank you Jack, Glad all is fine and you are back on line with us

Thank you Jack, Glad all is fine and you are back on line with us
Hi this is the correct size for my truck so if you can put a piece of plywood to fit
the full size of the grill to protect it from damage that would help it can be 1/8 thick it is better so it cant be twisted and or crushed or bent as ive had happen if only in a cardboard box thanks John

Let me show you how I pack, This is my specialty:humble:

I will take pictures of it when I have it ready and let you be the judge Jack,

I will be using The boxes used to ship Radiator's and if you see the need I will ad the plywood. :drum:
My wife and I ship class lamps and very delicate things and it is wise to make sure a person has prepared a peace like this for shipping, Give me till this evening and I will get it packed up correctly for the safe ride. here is my wife's ebay store to give you an idea of how many things we have sent out to folks.
http://stores.ebay.com/Mid-CenturyModern-and-Retro-Living
Will you be paying buy paypall or money order ?

Let me show you how I pack, This is my specialty:humble:

I will take pictures of it when I have it ready and let you be the judge Jack,

I will be using The boxes used to ship Radiator's and if you see the need I will ad the plywood. :drum:
My wife and I ship class lamps and very delicate things and it is wise to make sure a person has prepared a peace like this for shipping, Give me till this evening and I will get it packed up correctly for the safe ride. here is my wife's ebay store to give you an idea of how many things we have sent out to folks.
http://stores.ebay.com/Mid-CenturyModern-and-Retro-Living
Will you be paying buy paypall or money order ?
Hi not trying to be over the top but I had 66 a body carpet trim damaged in the past but if you dont see the need for plywood thats ok,paypal is how I pay for parts thanks John

Sorry I have not got back to you Jack, I will drive to the Radiator shop and pack it up and show you and I see that it will be going to Canada so I will cut a peace of plywood to make the trip, I was just worried about the added weight for shipping.
Again please except my apologies for not getting back to this great new site.

If you would like to look at any of my references go to forabodies.com it's a great Mopar site I am memike there and spend my day's there. I did not get an email showing me you replied to this thread.
I will get off my butt and get this moving forward my new Canadian friend

Heading out to cut a peace of plywood and get this boxed up this morning, I should have pictures of the grill all packed up for the trip to Canada this day
Are you still with me Jack ?

Went out and cut 1/2'' ply wood and attached the grill to it with screws and support
It will get support and bubble wrap and boxed up for a safe ride.
I just need you to get back to me with info to send and I will continue on with this sale. I will show the finely boxed up with a picture of the rest of my efforts as soon as I hear back from you Jack.
Or if you have changed your mind on this please let me know.
Your Arkansas For trucks only friend Mike.

APA 7 2011 046.jpg

APA 7 2011 047.jpg

APA 7 2011 048.jpg

APA 7 2011 049.jpg

I can have my wife give me a very close one when she gets off work, I will see how heavy it is now and add a little for the lbs of the boxing and bubble wrap.
Or I can give you a cost exactly tomorrow after I box it up for the long haul and 20 people to handle it and make the trip to you In one peace :peace:I agree on this being shipped with support to not ruin a perfect MoPar peace :peace:

I am to funny :drum:
Thank you for your patients on my reply Jack, APA pool night and I have the house clean and ready to play some 9 ball .

I enjoyed this one, I used a couple of my heavy radiator boxes to box it up for the ride to Canada.
My wife gets off work in 4 hours and we will get the cost of shipping figured out then, But I wanted to share my packing skill's and happy to share the correct why to pack a peace like this to be handled by many folks for a safe and secure ride.

I will get it all taped up and ready for the ride now, I am sure it will make it in perfect condition.

ebay2011 A 111.jpg

ebay2011 A 112.jpg

ebay2011 A 113.jpg

ebay2011 A 114.jpg

Pm sent on shipping cost Jack .
Have a good evening :tea: I am on my way out the door it's APA 8 pall night :juggle:
I enjoyed APA 9 ball last night :yo:

Grill is sold and on it's way, Thank you Jack and For Trucks Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back