• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

WANTED 1979 d100 Glove Box Door

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it the same as 75 ?
Yes I believe it' the same. The 75 thru 80 door has "what I call" a rib that borders the door. The 74 and earlier are smooth.

s-l300.jpg

i'll see if it any good , i peeled a 75 ramcharger se years back , in fact the r/e made it into my 63 d100 . 9 1/4 ls 3.54 with a finned cover , its been flawless so far .
DSC08033.JPG
DSC08036.JPG

yes , the dana 60 has a 9 3/4 inch ring gear , and stronger gutts too . but it was in a 75 440 ramcharger set up for towing a horse trailer . it was all rebuilt with just a few miles on it . it has been a great r/e for my little 64 with a hp 383 auto . glad you reminded me to look at that glove box door .

DSC09262.JPG

DSC00898.JPG

I like your step side truck. I like the vintage looking torque thrust wheels to.

no those are 60's vintage american racing equipment torq thrust rims . about 64 issue rims , i'm a collector of them . and have had and sold a couple thousand of them over time . i wanted the magnesium version of them . and the suppliers had an all or nothing buy outs . so i bought them all , had a stack or stacks of them that totaled 450 before i start swap meeting them of . i was known as mr. american for years as a swap meet vendor . my displays made pictures and a magazines from a la roadster show swap meet . but i have pics of that glove box lid . its not great it has some denting and a couple of cracks .
DSC01616.JPG
DSC01617.JPG
DSC01618.JPG
DSC01619.JPG
DSC01620.JPG
DSC01621.JPG
DSC01622.JPG
DSC01623.JPG

Man, that's too bad about the dents. I'm in need of a straight one. I'm doing a restoration the lil red express. But thanks a lot for the pics. That's really cool deal you've got with the vintage american racing equipment torq thrust wheels. That was good move buying them. I thought they were vintage because of the straight spokes. I'm going to attach some pics of some of the restorations and paint jobs I've done in the past.
65 GS.jpg

1966#2.jpg

66 engine.jpg

dual quad nailhead.jpg

70 dart.jpg

sportwagon.jpg

I have a 79 truck with a good dash and glove box - at least the last I looked, but getting them out b4 the snow melts ain't happenin'. Lemme know if you're still needing one come june...........

hope you find a great one . its been sitting face down with parts on it . some of those will pop out some , but not all of it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back