• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1979 D-150 truck parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedLiLRed

Reaction score
Contact seller
Misc LiL Red Express parts. Stainless stack shields and tips. Small block 360 complete but need re-build. Power brake booster, master cylinder and pedal assembly. Gauge cluster. Sun visors (red). I have the Air cleaner base and the two intake tubes. I have other stuff to. If you need something let me know and i'll check and see if I have it. Not looking to get rich but just offset cost of my build. So I will take reasonable offers plus you pay shipping but I would prefer local pick up.

Have any mirrors? Prices on the shields, tips and air cleaner stuff. Shipping to 56013.

I need the mirrors to pass inspection. I'll pm you later with prices and approximate shipping costs. I'll send you a couple pics also.

Stack.jpg I cant PM Pictures for some reason. So here is the stack pic. Shields are mint. Tips need a little love.

Stack.jpg

Do you have the step plates that are located beneath the stacks? Very interested if you do.

View attachment 3798 I cant PM Pictures for some reason. So here is the stack pic. Shields are mint. Tips need a little love.

Hey Boosted. I'm out of the country right now but if you still have the shields and Tips around mid june i might be interested. I'm starting a Lil red Big block build and still on the fence with regards to the stacks however i would rather have them and not need them then need them and not have them. How much are youasking for the shields and tips?

Hey chase, what year grill do you need? I have a 78 with orange lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back