• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1978 Dodge W150

Quantum53

Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought the truck new, sold to my dad right before I went thru divorce so she couldn't come after it then I bought it back later. Does not have the original 318. Frame is very rusty along with the cab, doors, bed(not original bed). The Grille is good, just tarnished bad and not sure it would clean up, but I'm not sure. The parking lights are amber and they are original, even the small missing piece from new. It is a W150 with "Custom" on the dash. No AC, no power windows. Would sell the entire truck or will start parting out and send rest to bone yard. Door panels are blue and starting to flake. Dash and gauges are nice. I have most of the chrome trim for it. It did not come with W150 chrome on the front fenders, but instead the press on decals. I have a NOS set if I can find them. I have no idea what the whole truck or parts for it would be worth. Give me a shout if you have interest or if you want other pictures. Have to get something done before spring before the creepy crawlers start slithering around. Thanks, FTO, John

DSC05742.JPG

DSC05743.JPG

DSC05744.JPG

DSC05742.JPG

DSC05743.JPG

DSC05744.JPG

UPDATE!!!! Seems no one wants the whole truck, so I'll start selling parts. The truck was pushed up in the woods to the right rear of where it sits. Before doing so, I pulled the grille so it would not get bent, but is tarnished and needs cleaned. Tail lights were also pulled. Tail lights are in good shape. Interior is blue. Dash pad and glove box excellent, door panels (good, but some flaking), still has all the gauges. Tail lights $$60 for the pair + shipping. Grille $65 + shipping. Will not sell any running gear parts till last, so I can still move it around if need be. Come spring it goes to the crusher. If you need something shoot me a PM and we can work it out. Thanks, John

As requested, took some pictures of door panels and dash/cluster this morning. Panels need cleaned up along with dash. Not torn or gouged. I believe I still have the original radio, just need to find it. If some one is interested in something LMK, I'll pull them. Thanks, John

Attachments

• 101_2431a.jpg
    101_2431a.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 266
  • 101_2432a.jpg
    101_2432a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 635
  • 101_2433a.jpg
    101_2433a.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 294
  • 101_2434a.jpg
    101_2434a.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 255
  • 101_2435a.jpg
    101_2435a.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 271
What kind of rear bumper does it have?
looking for the non-step bumper.
Must have the rear brackets for two left and right

Pictures of rear bumper. It would need re-chromed. Moparmarks, never received any PM.

Attachments

• 101_2448a.jpg
    101_2448a.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 247
  • 101_2449a.jpg
    101_2449a.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 101_2450a.jpg
    101_2450a.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 201
how much do you want for the bumper and the brackets?
And what do you think the shipping would be?
Camarillo, CA 93010

I know you’re extremely busy and extremely cold still.
Just let me know when you get a shipping cost for a total.

Last edited by a moderator:
As of now, the only things sold is the glove box lid and rear bumper. I took the grille and tail lights out to move it with the tractor so nothing would get bent or broken. I did start taking the rest of the dash,( gauges, left side dash pad, and controls) apart, but all parts lay on the seat. I was planning on keeping the wheels for another project. It should be worth $800?. I can get that much in parts and salvage. But who knows.

I bought the truck new, sold to my dad right before I went thru divorce so she couldn't come after it then I bought it back later. Does not have the original 318. Frame is very rusty along with the cab, doors, bed(not original bed). The Grille is good, just tarnished bad and not sure it would clean up, but I'm not sure. The parking lights are amber and they are original, even the small missing piece from new. It is a W150 with "Custom" on the dash. No AC, no power windows. Would sell the entire truck or will start parting out and send rest to bone yard. Door panels are blue and starting to flake. Dash and gauges are nice. I have most of the chrome trim for it. It did not come with W150 chrome on the front fenders, but instead the press on decals. I have a NOS set if I can find them. I have no idea what the whole truck or parts for it would be worth. Give me a shout if you have interest or if you want other pictures. Have to get something done before spring before the creepy crawlers start slithering around. Thanks, FTO, John

View attachment 18686

View attachment 18687

View attachment 18688

View attachment 18689

View attachment 18690

View attachment 18691
I want the left side dash pad. Sent you a PM.
Thanks!

Do you still have this truck? I need upper trim for the right front fender and the tail gate, including the plastic clips.

Back